Fundraising Ideas to Consider:
$10 Frozen Cookie Dough Tubs: No upfront Cost. FREE Shipping. The best frozen cookie dough fundraiser around.
Yummy Licks Lollipops - FREE Shipping. 50% Profit. 1 Case Min. Best selling fundraising lollipops.
Earth Candles Fundraising - no upfront cost, 50% profit, free shipping.
No risk Coffee Fundraiser. Free promotional materials. 40% profit. Free shipping available.
High profit flower bulb fundraiser. No Upfront Cost. Free shipping. No Risk.
The Dinner and Movie Fundraising Card offers discounts are more than 100,000 restaurants. High profits. Free shipping.
So how do you choose the best fundraising ideas for your group?
We've designed our site to make it as easy as possible to find the best fundraiser for your group whether you start your search by researching specific products you want information on or whether you start with the list of suggestions we offer in our Fundraising Ideas by Group section.
However there are certain things you want to know before you start. You should have a good idea how many people will actually be participating in your fundraiser. There are some fundraising ideas that work better for larger groups and others that are designed for individuals and small groups.
You should know whether you have money to purchase fundraising products with. If you don't have money to spend in advance and you're not a public school you should probably eliminate categories like candy, discount cards and scratch cards.
Finally determine how much money you need to raise. Using that number see how many items you need to sell of any product that peaks your interest in order to raise the money you need.
Fundraising Ideas by Group Type
We believe the best way to find the right fundraiser for your group is to start in our Fundraising Ideas by Group section. Choose the group type you belong to and take a look at the fundraisers other similar groups have successfully used in the past. We appreciate your trust and hope we can help with all of your fundraising needs.
Here are the major group type categories:
If you click on one of the above group categories you can then drill down to a more specific group type to get the best information available for your group and it's needs.
Fundraising Ideas by Product Type
If you have some idea of the type of fundraiser you are looking for you might consider looking at our product categories, We divided products into group types so you can easily compare similar options. Here are the major fundraising product categories:
Discount Card Fundraisers: Discount cards are the highest profit fundraising items available. They offer your supporters great value while earning you lots of money. Merchants and restaurants that participate reap new business. This is no longer a fundraising idea available only to large groups.
Candy Fundraising Ideas: Candy and lollipops have always been great fundraising products, Check this section for low priced items that are easy to sell.
No Upfront Cost Brochure Fundraisers: Brochure fundraisers are extremely popular for lots of reasons. They don't cost anything to try. The product selection like cookie dough, candles, coffee and flowers bulbs is terrific. If you're group needs to raise money but can't afford to purchase a product to sell then check out the options in this section.
Scratch Card Fundraisers: Scratch card fundraisers are fun ways to gather donations. Each card raises $100. You get people to scratch off 2 of the 50 dots with concealed dollar amounts ranging from $.50 to $3.00. You ask the person to donate the revealed amount of money and then give them a sheet of coupons as a thank you gift. There are 20 different designs available so any group type can take advantage of this high profit fundraiser.
Top 10 Product Fundraising Ideas
We have been providing fundraising products for more than 12 years so we feel extremely qualified to offer the following list of products that are used day in and day out by fundraising groups across America to raise the money they need.
Top Non Product Fundraising Ideas
While we are a product fundraising company we understand that some groups want suggestions on how they can raise money without selling a product. So we offer the follow 10 fundraising ideas that don't require any product sales.
1. Read-a-thon: If you're raising money for a school and can get the money you need monetizing a reading project it only seems natural that you would consider a read-a-thon as your primary fundraising idea.
2. Online Donation Campaign: If you are an individual wanting to raise money for a specific cause you should consider one of the online donation websites. They allow you to build a webpage and then use their tools to reach out to people you know using email and social media and gather donations for your cause.
3. Talent Show: Talent shows are great ways to attract people to an event. You can either charge admission to raise money or your can sell concessions to raise money.
4. Silent Auctions: Silent auctions work well if you can get items people would bid for. It's best if individuals or businesses donate items such as time shares, sports tickets or other valuables. The other essential part of silent auctions is they need to be tied to an event that will be well attended.
5. Partner with Local Restaurants: Lots of local restaurants have come to appreciate fundraising groups because the group can bring lots of traffic to the restaurant. The local business benefits from the traffic and they will pay your group a small percentage of the money spent the night of your fundraiser.
6. Raffle: Raffles have been around for a long time and are a great way to raise money. In order to be successful the item or items being raffled have to have a high implied value and be something people would be willing to spend a few dollars to gain a chance to win the prize.
7. School Carnival: When our kids were young their school's carnival was huge. It raised tens of thousands of dollars between the concessions, ticket sales and games of chance. The problem was the time to plan and need for a large number of volunteers. But if those are not obstacles then carnivals can be great revenue generators.
8. Holiday Shop: We see these at lots of schools. A company comes to your school or group and sets up a gift shop. Your kids can shop for gifts and other little items. The problem is that the school doesn't make a lot of money so although we offer this as a suggestion we are not convinced this is one of the better fundraising ideas.
9. Book Fair: As of right now Scholastic dominates this arena. That company is a large publisher and they come to your school and set up a book store. The students come and spend money on books and other items. Typically the book fair is put together by the librarian or media specialist and they earn a percentage of the sales. Personally we believe schools would be better off holding a read-a-thon because the focus is not on the students spending money but instead is the focus is on reading and you are given the tools to monetize that reading effort.
10. Walk-a-thon: Walk-a-thons are another great way to raise money. Members of your group get pledges from friends and family for each unit they walk.